Free Breastfeeding Clinic
Chapman Mills Dental is proud to offer a free walk-in breastfeeding clinic with a board certified lactation consultant
We are proud to announce that we are sponsoring free drop in breastfeeding clinic with a board certified lactation consultant. The lactation consultant will be available on site to assist with your breastfeeding issues.
When – Every Tuesday starting April 7th, 2015 (except holidays and Christmas)
Time – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Where – Chapman Mills Dental – Please use the south entrance (facing the Loblaws)
You may park either near Loblaws or near the main entrance of the Centre.
This free service will be offered on a first come-first served basis.
Frr more information about frenectomies, visit our new website www.frenectomy.ca
Planning on dropping by?
Some points that will help to make your visit as helpful as possible include:
- Try to arrive near the starting time of the Drop-In so that we can have more time together
- Try to arrange your baby’s feeding so that your baby will want to eat shortly after you arrive. Most young babies will feed almost any time!
- Bring some things for your comfort such as a water bottle and snack. If you use a special pillow at home, bring it along also
- Bring a change of clothing for your baby. Babies tend to poop when they are eating!
- If you have older children, please try to arrange for a person to care for them at home
- Bring some notes about your baby’s weight at birth and recently
- Give some thought to what you would like to address with the Lactation Consultant
- Bring a buddy, if you wish. It can really help to have an extra set of eyes, ears and helping hands
We are really looking forward to meeting with you and your baby.