Free Breastfeeding Clinic
Chapman Mills Dental is proud to offer a free walk-in breastfeeding clinic with a board certified lactation consultant
We are proud to announce that we are sponsoring free drop in breastfeeding clinic with a board certified lactation consultant. The lactation consultant will be available on site to assist with your breastfeeding issues.
When – Every Tuesday starting April 7th, 2015 (except holidays and Christmas)
Time – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Where – Chapman Mills Dental – Please use the south entrance (facing the Loblaws)
You may park either near Loblaws or near the main entrance of the Centre.
This free service will be offered on a first come-first served basis.
Planning on dropping by?
Some points that will help to make your visit as helpful as possible include:
- Try to arrive near the starting time of the Drop-In so that we can have more time together
- Try to arrange your baby’s feeding so that your baby will want to eat shortly after you arrive. Most young babies will feed almost any time!
- Bring some things for your comfort such as a water bottle and snack. If you use a special pillow at home, bring it along also
- Bring a change of clothing for your baby. Babies tend to poop when they are eating!
- If you have older children, please try to arrange for a person to care for them at home
- Bring some notes about your baby’s weight at birth and recently
- Give some thought to what you would like to address with the Lactation Consultant
- Bring a buddy, if you wish. It can really help to have an extra set of eyes, ears and helping hands
We are really looking forward to meeting with you and your baby.